You met me in a very strange time in my life

miércoles, 9 de mayo de 2007

Tyler Durden: Guys, what would you wish you'd done before you died?
Narrator: When you have insomnia, you're never really asleep... and you're never really awake.
Narrator: If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?
Tyler Durden: Only after disaster can we be resurrected.
Tyler Durden: It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.
Narrator: If I did have a tumor, I'd name it Marla.
Narrator: Marla... the little scratch on the roof of your mouth that would
heal if only you could stop tonguing it, but you can't.

Marla Singer: You're the worst thing that's ever happened to me.
Tyler Durden: This is a chemical burn. It will hurt more than you've ever been burned before. you will have a scar

Tyler Durden: This is the greatest moment of your life, man, and you're off somewhere, missing it.
Tyler Durden: You just had a near-life experience!
Narrator: Is Tyler my bad dream? Or am I Tyler's?
Narrator: You met me at a very strange time in my life