Jaan Pehechaan Ho

viernes, 6 de julio de 2007

Hui li faré un homenatge a Enid, aquest gran personatge d'aquesta gran peli (si, ja se que si no fora per tu probablement no l'hauria vista :P jeje, si esque et faig massa cas encara que digues que no).
Visca Enid. La cançó tambe mola molt, tothom a ballar Jaan Pehechaan Ho!

"This is so bad it's gone past good and back to bad again."

"I think only stupid people have good relationships."

"Wow, look at me. I'm not even listening to a word you're saying."

"How come all that time I was trying to get you a date you never asked me out?"

"I used to think about one day not telling anybody and just taking off and going to some random place...It would have to be some totally averag day when nobody was expecting it, and I'd just disappear and they'd never see me again."

1 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

si no fora per mi probablement no l'hauries vista!!! :P